What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company and have recently closed our Series B, being funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As Delivery Lead for Integrations, you will own the execution on our product roadmap for 3rd party integrations with Accounting and Commerce platforms, and Open Banking partners.
You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Client Success, Solutions, and Support teams to manage delivery of new integrations, as well as ensuring there is appropriate focus on continuous improvement, and ongoing maintenance.
This role is critical to Codat's ability to continue rapidly expand it's network, while maintaining outstanding levels of customer satisfaction, with both the size of our client base and engineering headcount roughly doubling Year on Year.
The role suits execution minded people, with a passion for detail & documentation, and strong leadership skills.
- Be responsible for delivery across all Integrations with 3rd party Accounting and Commerce platforms, and Open Banking partners.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee delivery of all Integrations work
- Work with Engineering Manager to plan future resource/capacity requirements and iterate Integrations team structure
- Lead a small team of delivery managers, each owning delivery for a team/group of Integrations, as well as owning day to day delivery for a single team/group of Integrations yourself.
You will be expected to support, coach and drive the team to:
- Own specification of all work on our Integrations, working with Product Managers, Business Analysts, and also contributing yourself
- Prioritise and plan team(s) deliverables for short (sprint) and medium (6-8 week) horizon
- Facilitate technical design/problem solving discussions, ensuring a problem or proposal's dynamics are well understood, all inputs heard, trade-offs identified, and most importantly, that an outcome is achieved and documented.
- Manage and support stakeholders - working with Client facing teams to specify, prioritise and plan delivery of client requirements.
- Manage logistics of new integration launches, working with all required stakeholders across Codat
- Act as first point of contact for questions related to the team's product/feature/Integrations (ideally answered through reference to documentation), troubleshooting, etc.
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- People leadership abilities, able to drive/support/coach others to achieve results
- Natural collaborator who thrives on bringing people together to execute on high importance, high urgency work
- Highly organised with an affinity for detail, planning and documentation
- Structured - able to quickly cut through complex problems; ability to separate signal from noise
- Interest in tech and understanding (or a desire to develop understanding) of RESTful APIs and cloud native engineering.
- Ability to carefully and explicitly manage trade-offs between speed, quality, and client friction, working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Influencing skills to help build consensus across teams
- Outcome driven, hands on, and willing to get involved in any tasks as required to get the job done!
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you