Delivery Manager - API Change
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As a Delivery Manager, you will help to ship changes to our product at pace, while ensuring our clients have the best possible experience using Codat.
You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Client Success, Solutions, and Support teams to engineer changes to be as smooth as possible for our clients, identify and manage communication to impacted clients, ensure support and documentation are available, and coordinate execution.
This role is critical to Codat's ability to continue to ship software fast, while maintaining outstanding levels of customer satisfaction, with both the size of our client base and engineering headcount roughly doubling Year on Year!
This role sits a little separately from our other Delivery Manager's as you will not be assigned to looking after Engineering squads but acting in a more cross-functional role, you will be empowered to fully own and shape the change process, whilst being part of a friendly and supportive Delivery team, and wider Tech organisation.
- Identify and assess Impact of all proposed changes to our product; work to minimise client friction at all times, while avoiding delays in proposed work.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to plan communication and execution of all changes
- Coordinate detailed deliverables across multiple teams
- Own communication of developer change communications (monthly email. ad-hoc, etc.)
- Develop client usage analytics [with data science team] to understand usage of product and model change Impact
- Drive and track uptake of new/replacement features by clients (working with Client success)
No matter what we are doing, whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other, we try at all times to live by our values:
We believe in delivering technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always sexy but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We have each other’s back - when things go wrong, there isn't blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with an even better outcome - not letting our egos win.
We believe that constant drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the primary method of building great things. We are biased towards action - our decisions are informed and then we act. There is no such thing as a hard problem - it is how we outperform others.
What excites us
- Natural collaborator who thrives on bringing people together to execute on high Importance high urgency work
- Highly organised with an affinity for detail, planning and documentation
- Structured - able to quickly cut through complex problems; ability to separate signal from noise
- Interest in tech and understanding (or a desire to develop understanding) of RESTful APIs and Cloud native engineering
- Ability to carefully and explicitly manage trade-offs between speed, quality, and client friction, working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Influencing skills to help build consensus across teams
- Outcome driven, hands on, and willing to get Involved In any tasks as required to get the job done!