Demand Generation Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York and Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
We’re looking to hire a demand generation expert to partner closely with our sales & BDR teams and help drive Codat’s growth through intelligent and engaging marketing campaigns. This is an exciting global opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and wants to play a critical role in helping generate revenue for Codat.
- Lead the strategy, execution and optimisation of a global integrated inbound, outbound and ABM programme that builds awareness, drives pipeline and accelerates deals in our target accounts
- Partner closely with sales and BDR to ensure alignment on key campaigns, top target accounts, KPIs and a coordinated campaign execution
- Build an ABM strategy including 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many campaigns to drive demand in our most valuable accounts using creative tactics including direct mail and more
- Launch and optimise ‘always on’ campaigns to generate high quality inbound traffic
- Create nurture programmes, working closely with commercial leaders to ensure that we track the progress of prospects through their buying cycle
- Work closely with the BDR team to support outbound efforts and establish a feedback loop between the market and the marketing team via the BDRs
- Work closely with content marketing and design to develop highly engaging campaign copy and assets
- Work closely with our paid expert to run a comprehensive set of paid traffic tactics across display/programmatic, paid social, content syndication, and other channels of distribution
- Measure, analyse and report on the impact of account-based marketing plan on sales pipeline and revenue
No matter what we’re doing – whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other – we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs – when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action – we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Proven track record of the creation and implementation of successful B2B ABM campaigns that drive qualified pipeline
- Past experience or interest in the Fintech space
- Experience of creating pipeline within enterprise companies that have long and complex sales cycles
- Experience of working closely with BDR/SDR teams to support their outbound efforts and ensure a coordinate approach on campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot)
- Ideally experience with an account-based marketing platform (e.g. 6Sense, Metadata) and direct mail companies (i.e. Reachdesk)
- Commercially minded person who is excited about the potential of marketing to influence pipeline
- Someone who thrives in a role that involves coordinating across multiple teams and regions including sales, BDR, partnerships and product
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex topics with simplicity
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you.