What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company with offices in New York City and Central London. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own next-generation products without sacrificing time to market. We are well funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients.
We’ve most recently received a strategic investment from American Express and PayPal, following on from our $10 million Series A from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We have also been awarded a total grant of £7.5m from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
As a Digital Designer, you will be a guardian for the design of the Codat brand’s online and offline presence. Working on the ongoing evolution as well as standardisation, you will be joining a passionate and growing team that champions ownership and expertise.
This is the perfect opportunity for the right person to make a huge impact in a business that is striving to become a design-first company.
The role will encompass:
- Working predominantly with the marketing team to create digital assets across social, sales collateral and web
- Ensuring that all assets both internal and external are consistent, standardised and follow our brand guidelines
- Creating and maintaining a library of multi-use templates such as 2 pagers, sales decks
- Working with design and marketing to implement a scalable process for managing and producing design assets across the business
- Working with the Design Lead to contribute to new Ideas. enhance our existing products and assets and be creative in helping to come up with solutions
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We are passionate about doing the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a big difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs, hold each other to account, and support each other in learning - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards clearly stated goals is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions, we share our ideas, and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Experience working as a digital designer In multi-functional teams
- Robust typographic and information design abilities and a user-first understanding
- Prior experience of working with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Prior expert experience of working with Power Point
- A drive to keep learning, trying new things and have a real Interest In technology.