Enterprise Account Executive (US)
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Codat through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value of Codat through tailored demonstrations and presentations
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness of Codat across organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure customer success
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Solution Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Provide recommendations based on customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- You will be based in New York Metro Area
No matter what we are doing, whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other, we try at all times to live by our values:
We believe in delivering technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always sexy but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We have each other’s back - when things go wrong, there isn't blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with an even better outcome - not letting our egos win.
We believe that constant drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the primary method of building great things. We are biased towards action - our decisions are informed and then we act. There is no such thing as a hard problem - it is how we outperform others.
What excites us
- 8+ years of Enterprise Account Executive experience and evidence of high performance
- Relevant sales experience in financial services, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience working for a start-up
- A deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions at the C-level
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and internally
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Consistent track record of navigating large customer organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior management C-suite executives
- Ability to simultaneously handle opportunities at various stages of the buying process
- Taking an active interest in customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to travel whenever required