Enterprise Account Manager (US)
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company based in London which is growing rapidly in the US and Canada. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
Banks and fintechs use our technology to easily connect to the software systems used by their small business customers, allowing them to read and write data via a single API. Codat’s technology has many applications across financial services and business services, but lending is our most established sector. Given the current economic climate, lenders need for real time data on their business customers has never been greater.
We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients. We most recently received a $10M investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We have also been awarded $10M in grant funding from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
As Enterprise Account Manager you’ll be focused on our enterprise clients, contributing to the success and scale of Codat by working closely with the world’s largest and most successful banks, credit agencies, insurers and technology companies to ensure they are maximizing the value of Codat’s technology within their businesses.
Codat’s enterprise clients have complex needs and multiple stakeholders, requiring a high-touch and personalized approach to championing usage and providing technical and product expertise in the post-sales process. This role is ideal for an individual with experience navigating large organizations, but who is a self-start who will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Your relationship with enterprise clients will begin in the later stages of sales to ensure a seamless transition, including providing guidance and advise throughout and ensure clear actions plans are in place. From the point of contract signature you will be responsible for ensuring their success and happiness with the Codat solution and promoting awareness and understanding of Codat within the organization.
Given the different industries our enterprise clients operate in, the ability to become an expert in. how small business financial data can be used in multiple sectors will be essential.
- Act as the champion for existing enterprise accounts, developing a detailed understanding of our product and new features to present to our clients, to ensure they achieve the greatest possible value from Codat’s technology
- Key point of contact for our clients, coordinating cross functional teams, including product, engineering and support, to ensure client feedback is shared to drive the product roadmap and delivery and ensure problems or issues are resolved efficiently
- Build and foster long term relationships with stakeholder to understand their changing plans, pain points and future priorities that are of relevance to Codat
- Ensure a slick and seamless handover process for all assigned accounts
- Working closely with the enterprise commercial team to ensure renewals process and new opportunities are supported to maximize revenue
- Identify opportunities for growth across all assigned clients and maintain 6 month plans alongside the commercial team to ensure complete control of the portfolio
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience working with or for enterprise level clients in account management, management consulting or client success roles.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills with the ability to overcome objections and build rapport with difficult clients
- Self-starter driven by the challenge of solving difficult client problems, including technical troubleshooting and the ability to co-ordinate cross functional teams to deliver results
- Excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients
- Familiarity with fintechs, APIs, technical concepts or experience in Codat’s key markets of lending, payments or commerce