Growth Marketing Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
The Marketing team at Codat is looking for an analytical marketer to enhance the prospect experience and increase the velocity of our marketing and sales pipeline. The ideal candidate has experience in an analytics or growth role at a SaaS software company. You will drive demand generation campaigns and leverage data to report what’s happening, why it’s happening, and to drive change. You should be comfortable working towards commercial KPIs, using data to test and improve performance, and working closely with commercial teams.
- Partner with sales teams to drive customer acquisition to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Design and run experiments to launch compelling, persona-specific campaigns that will define the audience, buying stage, key message(s), calls to action and success criteria
- Analyse large data sets to understand our growth marketing funnel and identify areas of opportunity
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage website conversion rate optimization experiments, analysis, and reporting
- Study cohorts of users acquired from various marketing channels, measure outcomes, and present findings
- Creating data visualisations (e.g. dashboards) that explain the acquisition funnel and return on marketing spend
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Recommending new tools or technologies to improve our marketing stack
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing, Demand Generation or Growth
- Hands-on management and optimization of customer acquisition channels: SEO, SEM, Social/Display ads, Email
- Worked on full-funnel growth analytics including A/B testing, channel effectiveness, and ROI analysis
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
- Great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights
- Excited about building a data-driven culture (and the necessary infrastructure) at a high-growth start up
- Experience with digital marketing technical stack (Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Pardot)