What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
Our implementation specialists are responsible for guiding and supporting our strategic clients and partners to accelerate their journey to integrate with our platform. Partnering with our solution engineers and account managers to ensure proposals are transformed into successful integrations.
Post-sales, throughout implementation you’ll provide technical guidance and best practices on using our API and configuration of the platform to meet clients business requirements. You’ll leverage internal tools, teams and resources to resolve technical issues and integration questions.
- Guiding clients through the post-sales lifecycle including design, configuration, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Act as the lead technical point of contact, tracking against key milestones and handling any blockers to ensure timely deployment
- Become a recognized expert in our product offering and develop sector expertise to ensure we are always promoting the best solutions
- Use your previous technical experience to answer technical implementation questions and help clients troubleshoot integrations alongside our support team
- Confident presenting and leading user training and workshops to both business and technical stakeholders
- Own the creation of technical documentation including implementation guides to ensure our clients have clarity on how to use and implement Codat
- Capture client feedback, feature enhancements and priorities – partnering with our product and engineering teams to consult, track and manage delivery and client communication
- Partner with our account management teams to develop and maintain long-term relationships with our clients to ensure visibility of their business priorities and continuously advocate Codat’s value proposition
No matter what we’re doing – whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other – we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united and we have each other’s backs – when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. Transparency in our interactions is critical to drive towards our goals as a team. We openly share all information with all colleagues by default, unless we have a very good reason not to.We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action – we make informed decisions and then we act. We inspect and question the status quo with curiosity, unafraid to ask the hard questions. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 5+ years experience in a client facing and technical focused role, in particular implementation consulting
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to continuously improve your technical acumen (API, Authentication etc)
- Experience capturing and developing client requirements and creating supporting documentation and process flows
- Self-motivated to work with and learn about new technologies and business sectors
- Excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients
- Relevant experience in payments, commerce or business apps preferably in a SaaS organization
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you