Manager, Business Development Representatives (US)
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
- Hire, train and manage a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) whose role consists of prospecting, pipeline building, and opportunity qualification
- Develop BDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions
- Create metrics for monthly qualified lead objectives
- Drive individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching, regular amplification of results, and creative incentives
- Regularly report on team/individual results - quantity & quality of leads and revenue to Sales Leadership
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner closely with Marketing to define campaigns, follow-up, and reporting
- Monitor and ensure lead quantity, quality, timely follow-up, and messaging
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- You will be based in New York Metro Area
No matter what we are doing, whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other, we try at all times to live by our values:
We believe in delivering technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always sexy but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We have each other’s back - when things go wrong, there isn't blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with an even better outcome - not letting our egos win.
We believe that constant drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the primary method of building great things. We are biased towards action - our decisions are informed and then we act. There is no such thing as a hard problem - it is how we outperform others.
What excites us
- 5+ years experience in software sales
- Successfully built, coached, and lead teams to achieve performance goals
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to travel whenever required