Manager, Sales (US)
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
- Build and lead a team of Mid-Market and Start-up Account Executives who thrive while learning and winning together
- Support ongoing team growth and development including recruitment, hiring, training, and mentorship
- As a leader, you will serve as a valuable cross functional contributor to our US and global go to market strategy
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define strong business cases
- Collaborate with Solution Engineering, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams to drive success and guide investment
- Identify product and technology gaps through customer relationships and present a point of view to Codat’s Product and Leadership Teams
- Run weekly forecast meetings and coach Account Executives on strategies to accomplish their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals
- Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- Based in the New York Metro Area
No matter what we are doing, whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other, we try at all times to live by our values:
We believe in delivering technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always sexy but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We have each other’s back - when things go wrong, there isn't blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with an even better outcome - not letting our egos win.
We believe that constant drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the primary method of building great things. We are biased towards action - our decisions are informed and then we act. There is no such thing as a hard problem - it is how we outperform others.
What excites us
- 7+ years of Sales experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 3+ years of Sales Management experience preferably selling to the financial sector
- Solid understanding of fintech, APIs, and Enterprise SaaS applications
- Consistent track record of selling software into accounts of various sizes and achieving team goals
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Excellent coaching, discovery, writing, and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Passion for customer success and forming deep customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Bachelor's degree
- Willing to travel whenever required