Marketing Operations Manager
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own next-generation products without sacrificing time to market. We are well funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients.
We’ve most recently received a strategic investment from American Express and PayPal, following on from our $10 million Series A from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We have also been awarded a total grant of £7.5m from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
We are looking for Marketing Operations to help us scale our go to market machine – specifically improving the; infrastructure, process and data that powers our top of funnel outreach that finds, develops and qualifies marketing leads and ensures a smooth and informed handover to our business development and sales teams. You will help us establish rigorous marketing automation and process to ensure that data is at
the core of every decision and provide sophisticated analysis to refine our go to market
approach. You will work both independently and cross-functionally to tackle a broad array of subjects and, above all, are willing to get stuck in and be useful, united and unstoppable as we pursue our goals.
- Designing scalable marketing programs, systems, and processes that enable operational rigor in go-to-market activities
- Partnering with Business Development, Sales and Operations teams to ensure a full-funnel view of go-to-market activities as well as lead qualification and nurturing
- Analysing and reporting on lead attribution and pipeline metrics; turning data into strategic decisions and tactical plans
- Manage multi-touch email campaigns including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Own the marketing operations tech stack (Pardot based)
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t
let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Track record of developing Marketing Operations from scratch, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Hands-on experience building and managing marketing automation programs and process (lead nurture, scoring, reporting)
- Super-user of marketing automation systems (Pardot / Salesforce), lead scoring and analytics tools
- Strong understanding of Google Ads and other digital marketing tools
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations and develop success metrics
- You are a confident self-starter who is keen to get hands-on in a scaling startup