Marketing Operations Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company and have recently closed our Series B, being funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Marketing Operations expert to help us build a highly effective marketing engine. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast paced, high performance environment. This person will own the full marketing tech stack, the set up and optimization of our marketing automation platform (lead scoring, landing pages, campaign set up, forms, nurture, lead routing), attribution and reporting.
- Supporting our migration from Pardot to HubSpot (currently underway) and then building a best in class marketing automation set up including: nurture emails, lead scoring, our lead flow process, lead routing, landing pages, forms
- Own our reporting including the building of clear reports to track campaign effectiveness and ROI as well as proactively sharing insights to inform marketing strategy
- Working closely with sales ops to ensure we have alignment in process between HubSpot and Salesforce and have a single view of the full funnel
- Support in the maturing of our Account Based Marketing programme including supporting on the acquisition of key tools and the set up of account based tracking
- Optimise our prospect database including lead enrichment, lead to account matching and list uploads - whilst ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Identify, troubleshoot, and correct any lead flow and attribution issues between HubSpot & Salesforce
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations/Analytics/Automation role ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Hands on experience building and managing marketing automation programmes and processes (lead nurture, scoring, reporting)
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations
- A confident self-starter who is keen to gets hands-on in a scaling startup
- Super-user of Hubspot, with experience of working with Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Comfortable working cross functionally and supporting BDR, sales, sales ops, partnerships, marketing teams
- Has a problem solving mindset and sees challenges as opportunities
- Has an eye on the bigger picture and understands the value a high functioning marketing engine can drive for the business
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you