Mid Market Sales Manager (US)
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
- Build and lead a team of Mid-Market and Start-up Account Executives who thrive while learning and winning together
- Support ongoing team growth and development including recruitment, hiring, training, and mentorship
- As a leader, you will serve as a valuable cross functional contributor to our US and global go to market strategy
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define strong business cases
- Collaborate with Solution Engineering, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams to drive success and guide investment
- Identify product and technology gaps through customer relationships and present a point of view to Codat’s Product and Leadership Teams
- Run weekly forecast meetings and coach Account Executives on strategies to accomplish their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals
- Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- Based in the New York Metro Area
No matter what we’re doing – whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other – we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs – when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action – we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 7+ years of Sales experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 3+ years of Sales Management experience preferably selling to the financial sector
- Solid understanding of fintech, APIs, and Enterprise SaaS applications
- Consistent track record of selling software into accounts of various sizes and achieving team goals
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Excellent coaching, discovery, writing, and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Passion for customer success and forming deep customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Bachelor's degree
- Willing to travel whenever required
$145,000 – $175,000 / year
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you