Partner Marketing Manager
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company with offices in New York City and Central London. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own next-generation products without sacrificing time to market. We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients.
We’ve most recently received a $10 million investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We were also awarded a £5m grant from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund last year to help power our growth with a focus on expansion into the US.
What you will be doing
As Client Marketing Manager, you will be focused on building and maintaining relationships with our clients and partners and in particular their internal communications teams.
You will be contributing to the success and scale of Codat by ensuring our clients and partners, new and existing, communicate to their customer base effectively.
- Your key responsibility will be to drive adoption of Codat's technology, driving up the number of linked companies across our client base
- Help improve processes and explore new approaches
- Build and foster long term relationships with stakeholder to understand their changing plans, pain points and future priorities that are of relevance to Codat
- Maintain and update a library of client marketing resources such as: emails, web pages and customer success stories
- Coordinate the announcement of a new client launch where appropriate
- Create and update client case studies, gathering success metrics on a regular basis
- Work with partners to develop marketing plans and identify joint marketing opportunities
- Create partner presentations and provide training where required to a partner’s sales team
- Build and foster long term relationships with your stakeholder to understand their changing plans, pain points and future priorities that are of relevance to Codat
- Maintain and update a library of partner marketing collateral
- Coordinate the announcement of a new partnership with respective PR teams
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Experience In a client facing role
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate both externally and Internally
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills with the ability to overcome objections and build rapport with difficult partners or clients
- Self-starter driven by the challenge of solving client and partner problems and the ability to co-ordinate cross functional teams to deliver results
- Familiarity with APIs, technical concepts or experience in Codat’s key markets of lending, payments or commerce
- Excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients and partners