Partner Operations Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
Codat’s partnerships team has rapidly grown over the past 12 months, and has seen a similar growth in partners signed up, with 50+ technical & non-technical partnerships signed. As this number grows, it is key to ensure that Codat effectively enables those partners, to set them and our mutual customers up for success.
You will be the first dedicated Partner Success hire at Codat, critical to addressing the unique requirements of enabling our partners whilst building out a program to align Codat’s internal resources to scale with you. The partners in focus will be our Design & Delivery and System Integrator Partners , getting them up to speed with the Codat stack, and rapidly scale their ability – and desire – to help clients maximise the value they get from Codat’s APIs.
The role will see you working across existing partner accounts to operationally and materially support the Partner Managers that own those relationships – it will also see you dig deeper, and develop in-Partner relationships with some of our largest Design & Delivery partners. All of this will be done in close collaboration with Codat Product & Solutions and Engineering teams, to ensure you effectively leverage the internal Codat knowledge and resources to grow out the skills required for a partner network that can deliver quality and speed at scale, and success for Codat’s customers – both for initial go-live, and subsequent development and expansion.
In order to achieve this ambition, your role will be:
- Based in London (no fully remote candidates for this role, as intense collaboration with a range of Codat depts. is key)
- Technically proficient: you will be expected to understand the key technical requirements and nuances required to meaningfully educate – and create educational materials for – partners
- Operationally proficient: you will be expected to understand the organisational challenges and considerations faced by our largest partners, to ensure they can be best navigated
- Developing a rapid understand of Codat’s proposition, and how it is:
- Implemented – by our clients or by our partners (both with support by our SE and CS teams)
- Aligned to long-term value
- Understanding critical goals and key performance indicators to clearly understand and measure success
- Living as a key coordinator between the commercial organisation – partnerships as well as sales – and the technical organisation – chiefly Client Success & Product – to best enable the partnerships team overall, as well as key strategic partners
- Building out technology and development program management, as well as helping write and coordinate partner enablement materials – with a focus on technical enablement – both for the partnerships team overall, and for key strategic partners
- Proactive and autonomous above all else, with a high degree of bias to action
- Working with – and informing improved usage of – a rapidly expanding stack of partner and partner enablement tooling, covering Salesforce, Allbound, Reveal, Crossbeam, and more
No matter what we’re doing – whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other – we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united and we have each other’s backs – when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. Transparency in our interactions is critical to drive towards our goals as a team. We openly share all information with all colleagues by default, unless we have a very good reason not to. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action – we make informed decisions and then we act. We inspect and question the status quo with curiosity, unafraid to ask the hard questions. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 5+ years of relevant experience – e.g. Systems Integration, Professional Services, Partner Enablement, Project & Delivery Management
- Experience in API + SaaS businesses
- Experience working in – or very closely with – technical teams
- Experience developing and implementing educational programs, ideally developer relationship programs
- Experience in/with financial services or fintech
- Strong sense of autonomy, with experience of defining a new function/role
- Strong understanding of Codat and our clients’ products
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you