What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company and have recently closed our Series B, being funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
You’ll be supporting the people team by keeping us organised and helping us ensure all people process run smoothly, particularly making sure our onboarding remains a great experience for all new joiners as we scale. You’ll also be in charge of making sure that we have a welcoming and well-equipped office space. Day to day will be varied with exposure to people, office and IT administration in a high growth company. Though the role will be initially heavily administrative, you’ll be working with an experience and encouraging team who want to help you develop your potential. There is a real opportunity to learn quickly and make this role your own.
- Taking ownership of all HR administration – ensuring we conduct thorough background and referencing for all joiners, accurate filling of all records and data points, ensuring cleanliness within our HR systems.
- Supporting with coordination of people processes and projects, including but not limited to – communication with managers and members of the team with any salary or role changes, working with the IT Manager whenever necessary, supporting on-boarding and providing daily support for the wider People team on ad hoc projects or tasks.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of our office and dealing with any external suppliers or contractors relevant to this.
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Experience as a HR administrator
- Extremely organised with great time management skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- A self-starter who is driven to learn, improve and add value
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Confidence to speak up and hold others to task
- Tech literate, quick to learn systems and excited to learn more
- Works well in a fast-paced, high growth company
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you