People Ops Analyst
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
We are looking for someone to come onboard and take total ownership over everything People data and ops orientated, to help us as we continue to rapidly scale our business. Codat’s Operations team works to support our growth, and enable our people, through rigorous analysis, decisioning and project management. Although this role will sit within the People team, the purpose is no different as we look for someone to deliver cross-functional process, system and organisational development for all things Talent and People related.
You will work both independently and cross-functionally to tackle a broad array of subjects and, above all, are willing to get stuck in as we pursue our lofty goals. In a typical day you could find yourself analysing recent performance to identify improvement opportunities, helping to select a critical software vendor, or working with the Global Talent Lead to develop hiring plans, processes and structure for a new team.
• Scope, coordinate and successfully execute Talent and People initiatives
• Design and build scalable processes and systems to support our growth and drive efficiency, productivity and performance
• Identify, monitor and mitigate against churn risk
• Constantly looking at data driven processes that can maintain our exceptional retention rate
• Support the Head of People through delivery of multiple projects in relation to the 2022 People Strategy
• Support the People team to evaluate, onboard and manage suppliers and software vendors
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
• You’ll have operations experience in a start-up environment or come from some form of management consultancy
• You have previously worked in a People or Talent function so understand the needs and pain points that the team may come across today or in the future
• You are an excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations from disparate datasets with a good head for numbers
• You are a confident self-starter who is keen to get hands-on in a scaling start-up
• Dedicated to detail and passionate about process
• Can understand the complexities of a scaling business and is capable of identifying second and third order impacts and design solutions to suit
• Capable of leading initiatives to achieve required outcomes in a complex and fast-moving environment
• Strong and assertive communication skills to influence and challenge at all levels of the organisation
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you