Performance Marketing Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
We’re looking to hire a performance marketing expert to drive Codat’s growth through paid channels. Reporting into our Senior Digital Marketing Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced, high performance environment and is looking to support in the scaling of an effective digital marketing engine.
- Own the creation, implementation and ongoing optimisation of Codat’s paid digital marketing strategy to build brand awareness & drive pipeline against targets
- Build a cost effective paid engine that drives awareness and engagement within our SME target segment across all relevant channels
- Collaborate closely with our ABM campaign managers to evaluate goals and recommend a paid media strategy to target our high value accounts
- Develop a strong measurement and reporting framework that provides a clear view of performance across all digital channels
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure we have a joined up approach to customer targeting across marketing channels
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement with regards to creative, delivering (and measuring effectively) cost-effective A/B testing across social, display and other channels
- Clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats, etc.) and present these back internally
- Manage partnerships with external agencies to ensure maximum return on investment
No matter what we’re doing – whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other – we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united and we have each other’s backs – when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. Transparency in our interactions is critical to drive towards our goals as a team. We openly share all information with all colleagues by default, unless we have a very good reason not to.We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action – we make informed decisions and then we act. We inspect and question the status quo with curiosity, unafraid to ask the hard questions. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Proven experience in B2B and digital marketing at a SaaS company
- Experience across all areas of paid media including PPC, Social, programmatic, native & video and can plan customer journeys across all touch points
- A pro-active attitude towards helping the business reach demand gen KPIs
- Data-focused by nature, you'll be analytical and will show that you've had a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimisation in your previous roles
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple channels in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ideally experience with ABM campaigns as well as high volume lead generation
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you