Product Marketing Manager
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company with offices in New York City and Central London. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own next-generation products without sacrificing time to market. We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients.
We’ve most recently received a $10 million investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We were also awarded a £5m grant from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund last year to help power our growth with a focus on expansion into the US.
What you will be doing
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with both the marketing and product managers to lead our outbound product marketing activities.
You will be ensuring that we are communicating about our suite of products and use cases effectively across our assets and our website as well as lead efforts on new product GTM campaigns.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point that will resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Translate technical product details into benefits for the user
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new product
- Work with Client Success team to understand new use cases for each product and make sure these use cases are both understood internally and externally
- Maintain the product and use cases section of our website ensuring all copy is relevant and up to date
- Research competitor product offerings
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Understand our buying personas and how they make their buying decisions
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We are united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Experience a B2B Saas Product Marketing role preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate both externally and Internally
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- Very strong research and data analysis skills with experience into customer needs and points.
- Familiarity with APIs, technical concepts or experience in Codat’s key markets of lending, payments or commerce