Revenue Operations Manager
Revenue Operations Manager
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own next-generation products without sacrificing time to market. We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients.
We’ve most recently received a $10 million investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We were also awarded a £7.5m grant from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager who will report to the Global Head of Sales and will be instrumental in identifying and executing improvements to sales systems, processes, and training.
Leveraging your deep understanding of sales processes, you will drive how we grow and develop our sales processes and strategy as we enter the next stage of our growth. A key part of the role will be to build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities, and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
Typical responsibilities to include:
• Work directly with sales on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency
• Structure and execute on projects by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
• Analyse and determine key insights from business drivers, trends and operating metrics. Translate data into insights and action, and communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization
• Manage and maintain accurate forecasting tools and processes
• Create and maintain CRM roadmap, including stakeholder alignment and communication
• Highlight areas of over/underperformance and areas of concern
• Create and implement sales processes to promote accountability and ensure governance
• Assist in go-to-market strategy with data-driven analyses
• Collaborate with Finance to perform revenue forecast and commission calculations
• Maintain strong internal relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment with all internal stakeholders
Where this role could take you
Be responsible for building and growing a Revenue Operations team, sitting at the heart of a high growth leading fintech infrastructure player
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have
a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work
together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
• 3 years+ track record in an operational / analytical role
• Previous Revenue / Sales Operations experience
• Experience within a B2B SaaS organisation or B2B SaaS start-up
• Strong understanding of B2B sales process
• Experience building a successful sales infrastructure
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Skilled with Salesforce, Excel, and working with big data
• Demonstrated problem solving experience providing data-driven business insights
• Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused
• Inquisitive and go-getter attitude