Sales Enablement (US)
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company based in London which is growing rapidly in the US and Canada. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
Banks and fintechs use our technology to easily connect to the software systems used by their small business customers, allowing them to read and write data via a single API. Codat’s technology has many applications across financial services and business services, but lending is our most established sector. Given the current economic climate, lenders need for real time data on their business customers has never been greater.
We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients. We most recently received a $10M investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We have also been awarded $10M in grant funding from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
- Establish a dynamic global strategy that enables the sales organization to drive a consistent narrative, value-driven commercial methodology, and efficient sales process
- Partner regional teams, creating opportunities for market-specific tailoring and success
- Develop a world-class onboarding program that helps Codat onboard new sales employees, establishing and maintaining world-class ramp times
- Create educational materials for ongoing sales skills and industry/product training
- Source materials from partner groups like Product Marketing and transform these into digestible content for salespeople
- Create and manage a sales content portal
- Work with sales management and sales operations to determine new programs to develop
- Manage and run sales events like quarterly all hands, sales kick offs
- Establish and drive a process to measure the effectiveness and impact of enablement programs
- for ongoing certification and associated KPIs
- Evaluate and partner with outside enablement vendors, as needed
- Partner with adjacent groups like Product marketing, People operations
- You will be based in New York Metro Area
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have
a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 4+ years in Enablement/Productivity, Sales Management
- Experience building and managing a growing team
- Account Executive experience a strong plus
- Experience planning, developing, and executing sales kick-off events and quarterly / ongoing learning programs
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills
- Highly collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands, a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct analyses and translate results to easily digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Flexible and adaptive
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to travel whenever required