Sales Operations / CRM Administrator
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As Sales Operations Analyst, you will be supporting our revenue organization, contributing to the success and scale of Codat by administering top-tier SaaS tools (i.e. Salesforce, CPQ, ZoomInfo, LI Sales Navigator, SalesLoft), leading important data insights projects, creating best in class SaaS processes, and building out key performance reporting and dashboards.
Codat’s go to market teams are rapidly growing and expanding into new verticals and territories. The Sales Operations Analyst will be a key part of that growth, partnering with stakeholders in marketing, finance, sales, strategy, and others to drive effective and data-driven decision making. A large focus will be optimizing and customizing our existing tech stack and supporting end-users to drive an efficient sales process. The ideal candidate will identify gaps/areas of opportunity to collect additional data and implement new processes that allow stakeholders to surface new insights.
- Develop Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting and key business insights, and incorporate into actionable reports/dashboards leveraged by Senior Leaders
- Assist with territory planning analysis/management and distribution as company scales into existing and new regions
- Lead various data clean-up tasks for data standardization and recommend process improvements for better data collection
- Review quotes and contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Identify, investigate and manage resolution of data quality issues
- Optimize existing sales tech stack for entire organization and drive adoption for all users
- First line support and troubleshooting for Salesforce org (60+ users and growing)
- Provision and train new users in Sales software tools (Salesforce, Docusign, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, CPQ etc.)
- Develop an understanding of the business and data structure as well as connected processes/systems to be able to design and deliver any ad hoc reporting needed in relation to Sales metrics
- Work with marketing to ensure all marketing driven leads are uploaded to Salesforce and distributed to the correct stakeholders for a timely follow-up
- Assist with monthly commission administration, including calculations, approval processes with sales leaders, and individual summary creation and distribution
No matter what we’re doing – whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other – we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united and we have each other’s backs – when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. Transparency in our interactions is critical to drive towards our goals as a team. We openly share all information with all colleagues by default, unless we have a very good reason not to.We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action – we make informed decisions and then we act. We inspect and question the status quo with curiosity, unafraid to ask the hard questions. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 2+ years experience in Sales Operations or relevant experience in SaaS (i.e. Sales, Success, Finance, Data)
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills required
- Experience as system admin for Salesforce and CPQ required
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities, excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinker, always presenting ways to improve processes and leveraging data to find better solutions
- Organized and detail oriented
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you