What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in Central London and recently expanding into New York. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own next- generation products without sacrificing time to market. We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients.
We’ve recently received a $10 million investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm, to help power our growth with a focus on expansion into the US. We were also most recently the only company to receive a second award, this time of £2.5m, from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to go alongside our £5m last year.
What you will be doing
Our Solutions team manage all aspects of the technical relationship with our rapidly growing portfolio of clients.
As a Solutions Engineer you will draw on your customer facing skills and technical knowledge to help customers successfully adopt Codat’s products. You will manage all aspects of adoption, helping customers accelerate their journey to integrate with our platform and optimize their business processes.
You will develop relationships with business and technology stakeholders to understand their business requirements and goals. Building on this knowledge, you will propose solutions that best solve their business needs, provide technical guidance throughout implementation and facilitate gathering customer feedback and feature requests.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business requirements to help design solutions to ensure they get the most value from our platform
- Become a recognised expert in our product offering and develop sector expertise to ensure we are always promoting the best solutions
- Use your previous technical experience to answer technical implementation questions, test out proposed solutions via our API and help customers troubleshoot integrations alongside our Support team
- Confident presenting and leading demos, user training and workshops to both business and technical stakeholders
- Own the creation of technical documentation including solution proposals and guides to ensure our customers have clarity on how to use and implement Codat
- Capture customer feedback, feature enhancements and priorities – partnering with our Product and Engineering teams to consult, track and manage delivery and client communication
- Own and manage the customer lifecycle from onboarding to go live and continued technical account management
- Work with our Product, Sales and Engineering teams to continually improve our customers experience
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our customers to ensure visibility of their business priorities and continuously advocate Codat’s value proposition
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience capturing and developing client requirements and creating supporting documentation and process flows
- Self-motivated to work with and learn about new technologies and business sectors
- Enjoys working in a fast pasted and consistently evolving environment
- Excellent time management and organisation skills to manage multiple clients
- Bachelors degree in a technical subject or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in a customer facing role across technical account management, solutions engineering, project management and/or business analysis
- Technical experience in Accounting, Finance, Payment, Insurance or Commerce sectors is beneficial