Strategic Partnerships Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London and New York, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company, and have recently closed our Series B funding and are funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As Strategic Partnerships Manager you will play a key role in helping us to unlock and expand on our range of data partners. You will have a key focus on helping us gain access to new API’s, negotiate contracts with strategic partners and secure recognised official partnerships.
- Be an advocate for Codat within strategic partners, foster strong relationships and encourage partners to refer business.
- Help increase the integrations used by our clients through smoothing out the integrations process with our data partners.
- Manage our relationships globally with accounting platforms and Open Banking providers.
- Work closely with the product team to accelerate the future roadmap by securing the necessary access to platforms and partnerships we need
- Support our sales and solutions team to understand our data partners’ policies, requirements and practices
- Uncover commercial opportunities with strategic partners and work with our sales team to execute these deals
- Generate referrals from strategic partners through close relationships and ensuring our partners understand our value proposition
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Demonstrable experience in a client facing role such as Account Management, Sales or Partnerships with a record of success
- Previous experience in a tech business, preferably with some connection to the accounting software ecosystem
- Experience managing senior stakeholders and complex relationships
- Great commercial acumen and experience of assisting with commercial agreements with a heavy relationship focused approach
- General interest in Integrations/Open Finance/API technology with a good mind for technical products
- You have a natural curiosity and want to keep learning and developing your skills
- Experience managing external and internal stakeholders across multiple relationships.