Talent Acquisition Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company and have recently closed our Series B, being funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As Codat continues Its rapid scaling we are looking for highly skilled talent experts to join the team and help us build the Codat team.
All Talent Acquisition Managers will have responsibilities to help us improve our processes, build new content and brand awareness plans, helps us hire diverse talent and manage stakeholder relationships.
We align our team to specific verticals but are looking for talented individuals first and foremost.
- Helping us hire top talent
- Enabling the Codat brand to stand out in a crowded market place
- Manage the end to end process of hiring from sourcing through to screening, arranging interviews and closing offers
- Managing internal stakeholders effectively allowing for fast, efficient hiring processes
- Briefing recruitment partners on new roles and update them on any changes, providing them with branded job descriptions that you will create yourself and any further detail that they may need.
- Ensuring the candidate experience is the best it can be by providing timely and detailed feedback and swift decision making, no matter the source. .
- Help with marketing our roles and team, helping to engage a wide range of candidates and provide information than can help boost knowledge and excitement of Codat.
- Help build and maintain D&I plans for hiring, ensuring we are hiring a team diverse in thought and background.
- Ensuring we stay GDPR compliant.
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- You might have experience recruiting for roles across multiple areas. Experience across any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, pre-sales, Engineering and Product would be beneficial
- You are a genuine self-starter, you can motivate yourself and be self-governing and disciplined.
- You thrive in fast paced environments
- You are motivated by being able to play an important role in a companies growth and offer tangible value through finding great candidates.
- You care deeply about candidate experience and ensuring it’s the best it can be
- You easily build rapport and working relationships.
- You are professional, polite and able to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- You are tech literate, quick to learn systems and excited/curious to learn more.
- You are motivated to improve continuously - rather than taking things as read, you’re always working out how we can improve them.
- You recognise that you will be the face of Codat and what that responsibility entails.
- You are empathetic and can embrace feedback and act on it
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you