Technical Account Manager
What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own next-generation products without sacrificing time to market. We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients.
We’ve most recently received a $10 million investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We were also awarded a £5m grant from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund last year to help power our growth with a focus on expansion into the US.
What you will be doing
As a Technical Account Manager you’ll be focused on our enterprise clients, contributing to the success and scale of Codat by working closely with the world’s largest and most successful banks, credit agencies, insurers and technology companies to ensure they are maximising the value of Codat’s technology within their businesses.
Codat’s enterprise clients have complex needs and multiple stakeholders, requiring a high-touch and personalised approach to championing usage and providing technical and product expertise in the post-sales process. This role is ideal for an individual with experience navigating large organizations, but who is a self-starter who will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Your relationship with enterprise clients will begin once they have signed a contract with Codat and their onboarding begins. From that point onwards you will be responsible for ensuring their success and happiness with the Codat solution and promoting awareness and understanding of Codat within the organisation.
Given the different industries our enterprise clients operate in, the ability to become an expert in how small business financial data can be used in multiple sectors will be essential.
- Act as the champion for existing enterprise accounts, developing a detailed understanding of our product and new features to present to our clients, to ensure they achieve the greatest possible value from Codat’s technology
- Key technical point of contact for our clients, co-ordinating cross functional teams, including product, engineering and support, to ensure client feedback is shared to drive the product roadmap and delivery and problems or issues are resolved efficiently
- Understand clients’ current use of the Codat product and use data to measure the success of our technology for their organisation
- Build and foster long term relationships with stakeholder to understand their changing plans, pain points and future priorities that are of relevance to Codat
- Working closely with the enterprise sales team to ensure renewals process and new opportunities are supported to maximise revenue
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Experience with or working for enterprise level clients
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills with the ability to overcome objections and build rapport with difficult clients
- Self-starter driven by the challenge of solving difficult client problems, including technical troubleshooting and the ability to co-ordinate cross functional teams to deliver results
- Familiarity with APIs, technical concepts or experience in Codat’s key markets of lending, payments or commerce
- Excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients