Technical Programme Manager
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York and Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
- Design measurements such as SLOs and KPIs to track impact and drive internal improvements in-line with company strategy
- Evaluating the performance of those metrics and facilitating adjustments
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with industry and company standards, then driving internal adoption
- Help define the roadmap and long-term strategy of technical stacks and teams that you are working with. Managing cross-functional products and programs in support of this
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time delivery, provide day-to-day coordination, and quality assurance for tasks. Identifying dependencies and developing mitigation strategies alongside the wider team
- Move fast in a flat organization by working in concert with technical program managers and engineers across Codat to establish a shared vision for improving execution and build solutions for privacy and security at scale
- Ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues, and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders
- Build bridges with product and infrastructure teams to discover challenges, champion purpose, and promote product adoption. Helping to diagnose and resolve technical issues as they arise
- Keeping up with advancements in product technologies and being an active member of the technical team
What we’re up to right now
We anticipate massive growth in both people and products over the next few years. When we need to update our platform to work with new infrastructure or implement new system-wide capabilities, our TPMs lead the effort. Where our Product and Engineering organization focus on delivering new product functionality, our TPMs level up our entire platform by coordinating/leading the efforts of many and directing them towards a focused outcome.
What excites us
- Experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration, delivering technical programs or products from inception to delivery. Preferably with product development planning and leadership experience
- A strong sense of execution and ownership
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and using data to make decisions
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems. Working directly on various aspects of that system such as scalability, reliability and efficiency
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues
- Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical product development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you.