Talent Acquisition Specialist- Commercial
What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company and have recently closed our Series B, being funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
As Codat continues Its rapid scaling the People team are handling 50 + roles at any given time and with this there Is a huge emphasis on growing our tech and engineering capabilities.
You will be supporting the Talent team by helping us ensure hiring runs as smoothly and as quickly as possible whilst maintaining a brilliant candidate experience.
- Help us build a pipeline of top talent across Commercial/GTM positions with a focus and ensuring a diverse candidate mix.
- Pro-actively engage with potential candidates through several sourcing channels.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the hiring process through booking of interviews and managing the timely and regular delivery of feedback to candidates and our recruitment partners.
- Manage our ATS (Greenhouse) ensuring we have a clean and accurate system, posting jobs and building effective talent pools.
- Stay up to date with developments in recruitment and suggest new methods and tools to help us find candidates faster.
- Help to build engaging content that helps us leverage the Codat brand and helps us build interest for the future not just hiring a role tomorrow.
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We are passionate about doing the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a big difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs, hold each other to account, and support each other in learning - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards clearly stated goals is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions, we share our ideas, and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Knowledge of either the Commercial recruitment landscape ideally with some knowledge of SaaS sales.
- You are keen to learn and develop, you see this as an opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business and a chance to propel your Talent Acquisition career.
- You may have had some experience in a recruitment agency or internal talent team.
- You are rigorusly organized and can thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- You have a great eye for detail, and ability to decipher what makes a candidate good vs what makes them great.
- You embrace people’s differences and are naturally empathetic, helping to build a diverse talent pool.
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you