Codat expands its coverage to support Zettle Food & Drink!
This integration will allow clients to access a separate source of highly reliable data on their business customers in the hospitality industry
Zettle, by PayPal, is a point-of-sale (POS) provider that makes it easy for merchants to take payments and track their sales, all in one place. Zettle Food & Drink (formerly iZettle Pro) offers a range of hospitality-focused features, making it a popular choice for food and drink businesses.
Our integration maps merchant data from Zettle Food & Drink to Codat’s commerce data model and makes it available via a simple, developer-friendly API.
Zettle has over 500,000 users overall and it is estimated that over 200,000 of these users are UK based.
With Codat, clients can now access standardized commerce data from over 36 million SMEs worldwide. For an up-to-date list of the software Codat supports see our docs.
What data are we pulling?
The integration can be used to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers’ commerce transactions. The following data can be accessed with the Codat API:
- Company info – details of a linked merchant, such as their address, phone number, and store currency.
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, services charges, and refunds.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer’s funding source.
- Products — details of the products a company has available in the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
The above data can be used to calculate a number of key performance metrics including:
- Gross Sales Revenue
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Churn Rates
To gain a full understanding of exactly which data sets are available to pull, please visit our docs.
Who will stand to benefit?
Our latest integration is perfect for clients looking to better serve their customers in the hospitality industry.
Using Codat’s Zettle Food & Drink integration, clients can access a range of up-to-date commerce information which can be used to improve credit decisioning and underwriting processes, validate other sources of data or offer value-add services to SMEs such as cash flow forecasting and analytics tools.
We have ambitious plans to continue to expand our commerce coverage to capture a further 10 million SMEs in the near future. Visit our Product Roadmap for more information about our future plans or to request additional data types for existing integrations.